Since the fall of 2012, Crossroads has been pleased to host MSU’s Campus Kitchen!
Thanks to the Campus Kitchen
- More than 6,000 meals are served to our neighbors throughout Mankato each year!
- More than 7,000 pounds of food are rescued from area land fills each year!
- More than 3,000 hours of Service Learning are provided to students throughout the calendar year!
- We are building a social infrastructure that connects neighbor to neighbor to solve a problem!
- We are a part of the solution that reduces food insecurity for residents within our community!
- We are creating a community of care that is preparing students today to lead tomorrow!